Hello India!!!

Hello India!!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kal Ho Naa Ho

Hello world. Kal Ho Naa Ho means "Tomorrow may not come" so live your life to it's fullest! It's a Hindi word (and Bollywood movie) which makes a lot of sense, actually. I'll be in India in less than 3 weeks. This blog will be about my experiences in India. I hope you'll enjoy it.


My Bennies friends just threw a WONDERFUL go-away party for me last night. It was PHENOMENAL, I tell ya. I was so surprised. I didn't even know they were planning all of this. Everyone was dressed in purple, my favorite color. There was so much food, most of which are my favorite food: Vietnamese sandwich, apples, flowers (they made a flower cup-cake) and more!


I cried so hard. My eyes were so blurry from the tears, I couldn't even see straight. I kept trying to wipe the tears away, like a windshield whipper, but my tears kept on raining down. I have the greatest friends in the world. I couldn't have asked for better angles in my life. I've truly been blessed. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment